Professional development powered by thought

Schedule a consultation today

Critical Thinking Development For Health Science Professionals and Students

The health science niche is a place where critical thinking is needed across virtually all aspects. It doesn’t matter if you’re a professional already, adding critical thinking to one’s skill set is a lifelong investment. Critical thinkers are equipped with knowledge of how to delve deep to understand situations and come up with well-thought strategies and decisions to solve a problem.

As a professional skills development expert, I specialize in implementing critical thinking strategies and techniques in all aspects of professional development for early professionals in the health science sector - to support their career advancement.

Also, I provide academic and life science institutions with structured training modules that enable a cognitive framework for problem-solving, which creates actionable recommendations that move an organization forward.

Including critical thinking in professional and career development curriculums means these professionals will utilize life-long critical thinking approaches to deal with various situations and circumstances as they arise throughout their careers.

“Jump start your career in the right direction and avoid the common Traps that can lead to career sabotage”

Free eBook

How Does This Work?

This program helps health science organizations, businesses, and institutions to train their employees or students through professional skills and career development.

However, this program expands beyond your traditional professional skills development, it follows a well-structured curriculum that is heavily influence with crucial critical thinking techniques, which are in-demand skills for professionals.

OUR AIM

The aim is to build these professionals to be able to think deeply, analyze situations, and explore a wide range of considerable factors to make problem-solving decisions and promote innovative thought.

THE VALUE

Enrolling your professional employees to learn and understand critical thinking techniques is one of the best human resource development approaches for any firm. This will breed a set of expert thinkers who could come up with workable solutions for any business concern within your firm.

WHY IT MATTERS

Coupled with the digital era, we all navigate each day, this is the best time to train your top employees on critical thinking techniques, the health science sector keeps experiencing rapid evolutions, and only critical thinkers can look beyond the usual perspectives to come up with actionable and workable solutions to how your firm can remain ahead of the competition.

Are you ready to improve your students’ or employees’ professional skills?

Reach To LightHouse Prep For Career Development Training

The Lighthouse Prep professional development package is the best investment I have made for my professional goals. In just a few sessions I was able to learn and use strategies to practice new skills. Ondreia not only prepared me for medical school interviews but also helped me create a professional online portfolio. The best part of the package was the mock interview with a panel of medical professionals that put my new skills to the test and also gave me live feedback on my performance. I truly cannot thank Lighthouse Prep enough for preparing me the way it did. I am ready to crush all of my interviews this season. Thank you Ondreia!!

C. Wright

Medical Student

Since I have worked with Ondreia, she has always spoken wisdom and encouragement into my life. She has poured into my professional career by providing valuable insight in terms of; the power of networking and how to use critical thinking skills to maximize opportunities.

L. Campbell M.D.

Family Medicine Resident

Allowing me to overcome imposter syndrome working with Lighthouse Prep gave me the inspiration I needed to take my level. I’m am very grateful for the tulege and training I received with Lighthouse prep !

L. Moreno Dulay

Field service coordinator

Mayo Clinic Laboratories

ABOUT THE FOUNDER

Ondreia Clarke has 20+ years as a Health Science professional. She has held in numerous roles, such as Executive Health Science Leader, Public Advocate, Scientific Researcher and Global Mentor.She is the Author of the book "Avoiding Health Science Career Traps". She has demonstrated a history of expert-level logistical operations leadership at various levels in Health Science. Her scientific expertise excelled, at many top-tier health/scientific institutions, such as Howard Hughes Medical Center (HHMI), and the National Institute of Health (NIH). As an executive leader at Mayo Clinic, Ondreia went on to develop a national specimen processing department, in which she led and trained multiple teams dispersed throughout hospitals nationwide, which is currently operational today.

She has acquired successful collaborative partnerships with The National Center for Children and Families(NCCF), D.C. Women and Children Shelter, and J.C. Nalle Community School, which she launched L.I.T.A's Butterflies, for underserved youth in the Washington DC metropolitan area and hosted the first "Women In STEM" conference at NIH. As a current Public Health doctoral student, her leadership efforts have expanded globally, and she now acts as a freelance writer for the African Orphanage Education Foundation(AOEF), where she provides professional development and mentorship for early professionals in Africa. These efforts are on par with her mission and commitment to transform early Health science professionals and communities globally by empowering emerging leaders to take action today to cultivate a better tomorrow